As seen on ITV and Daily Mail
Muscle pain relief
The coronal and lumber section of the frontal plane maintains the gravity balance of the body, reduces the burden on the muscles, corrects and relieves pain, and bad postures would cause sore necks and shoulders, and even headaches. Great harness for shoulder pain also.
It supports your upper back for great posture
This posture sling will ease your tight tendons in neck and shoulder
Used widely as neck pain posture corrector also
The role of protection
Wearing is comfortable and breathable, can be applicable to all including men and women, young and old, it can play a good role in correcting the back. Applicable to those workers with pain in back and shoulder due to the long time standing, sitting or keeping of the same posture
Easy to adjust and wear
Universal size, easy to wear, without any help, you can take off and wear a pose corrector by yourself
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-Star rated and highly recommended by customers everyday !
Description / Features
- Our posture brace is perfect for women and men
- POSTURE CORRECTOR: This is a simple, non-surgical way to correct the humpback, improve the correct posture, and help you relieve from the pain in shoulder and back
- APPLICABLE TO A VARIETY OF ENVIRONMENTS: Can be used at home, office, gym, yoga room and outdoor. Can be put directly on the clothes, skin irritation would not be caused by the support band
- PERFORATION DESIGN, BREATHABLE, COMFORTABLE: The postural correction belt is made of very soft composite fabric and nylon tape, and breathable holes are adopted in back and shoulder straps. Heat dissipation and permeability have been upgraded to improve the comfort of wearing
- MAGIC PASTE OF HIGH QUALITY,FREE ASJUSTMENT: The angles needed to correct are different, the design of correction belt can adopt adjustable nylon belt with magic paste of high quality so that it can be adjusted freely through the shoulder band
- SITTING POSITION IMPROVEMENT: Applicable to men, women and youth(teenagers).Unhealthy posture can lead to long-term back pain, muscle pain, myopia, and other medical problems. Wearing a back corrector can develop muscle memory for a period of time, and you can keep your back straight even if you don't wear a posture correction device
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
1. No risk, 60-Days Money Back Guarantee
2. Free Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees
3. Safe Payments via Paypal or Credit/Debit Card
4. End to End Tracking of your order
5. Contact us 24 7 at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the Contact us form
6. Return within 10 days
1* English Instruction
- How to improve posture and back pain ? Use our body brace for correct posture and to improve back pain
- How to permanently fix your posture ? Use our body brace for correct posture and to improve back pain for women and men
About us ✅
Established in 1999, we are a woman founded ecommerce and trading corporate known for excellent customer service and 'risk-free' shopping.
- posture corrector
First impressions are it is good. I've managed to fit and size it okay using the provided instructions on my own. I have been wearing it for 10 minutes (20 minutes set on smartphone timer) and I can certainly feel it pulling my shoulders back but it is not too uncomfortable considering what it does. I do have the straps tightened snuggly without restricting blood flow as far as I can tell. I may take them up on the enclosed offer and get one for my Father. I'll wait and see how I get on with it for a couple of weeks first though.
I’m about to order another one which you can get for basically free if you follow the instructions in your first box. I have a stressful life just like you. Tension builds up in my shoulders and neck which can cause regular headaches. This posture corrector fully eliminates my pains in just a few minutes, targeting the root of the problem plus it makes me look twice as attractive when I wear it! I highly recommend getting used to using this daily both for your health and look!
I'm a big guy (15st, 6'3") and working from home has meant sitting in my sup-par office chair all day long. As a result my posture has dramatically worsened and I get back pain. Alongside getting some lumbar support for my chair, I decided to get this posture support. The first few days I'll admit it felt strange having it on but after about a week I can already notice improvements. It doesn't force your back straight, instead it gently pulls your shoulders back, almost like encouraging your muscles back into the correct position. If you have bad posture then I'd recommend trying this first as a cheap solution to more expensive remedies.
I bought this posture corrector a couple of weeks ago and I have to say that I didn’t really have much faith in it. However, from the moment I put it on I could feel it preventing me from sloughing. I wore it for 20 minutes a day for the first week and a bit more from then on. My posture is not perfect yet! But, I am walking with better posture already and I feel better for it. One of my friends told me that I look like a different person walking down the road, younger – I’ll take that thanks! I am quiet a fat person - 3XL ,and this fits me fine. I highly recommend it and am very happy with it. For the first time, when I sit in the car, my shoulders touch the back of the seat, they have never done that before as I always lean slightly forward due to my poor posture, well not anymore. That may seem like a small change, but my posture is improving and with it my confidence is growing. I highly recommend it.
I'm aware I slouch which makes me look shorter. My partner has always mentioned it. The issue seems to be sitting at a desk all day leaves me rolling my shoulders forward and leaning down, which even with correct chair/monitor height/desk setup eventually I fall into the more comfortable way. Working from home has allowed me to try this out without everybody commenting and it has been unbelievable. I genuinely believe I could see a difference within 4 days, my partner had commented on it by the Friday. Over the past month (not having used it since the first 2 weeks) I have found my posture to be better 90% of the time. I'll leave it in a drawer incase I feel the need to try it again. After wasting months with different stretches and exercises I cannot believe how easy it was to correct for me. Would highly recommend trying this.