- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- About us
5-STAR RATED AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY CUSTOMERS!
- Package: 1 piece
- Color: Black
- Origin: CN (Origin)
- Name: Shoulder sleeve
- Model Number: Shoulder-1
- Material: Neoprene
- Age: Adult
We design a pressure pad for ice pack, and detail is in the User’s Manual (NOTE: not include ice pack)
2 suitable for left and right shoulder
Most shoulder problems fall into four major categories:
(1) Suitable for left and right shoulder
(2) Fracture (broken bone)
Other much less common causes of shoulder pain are tumors, infection, and nerve-related problems.
Your shoulder is made up of three bones: your upper arm bone (humerus), your shoulder blade (scapula), and your collarbone (clavicle).
The head of your upper arm bone fits into a rounded socket in your shoulder blade. This socket is called the glenoid. A combination of muscles and tendons keeps your arm bone centered in your shoulder socket. These tissues are called the rotator cuff. They cover the head of your upper arm bone and attach it to your shoulder blade.
The Ultimate Buyers Guide to Shoulder Braces
A shoulder brace is a sling-like device designed to support and strengthens your shoulder. Shoulder braces are not for day-to-day use, but rather for individuals who have experienced a shoulder injury.
A shoulder brace can be used to heal your shoulder quickly and avoid such damage. Unlike a basic sling, shoulder braces provide stronger, more reliable support.
As your rehab progresses, a shoulder brace can be used to increase “proprioception”—your sense of how your body is positioned.
1. No risk, 60-Days Money Back Guarantee
2. Free Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees
3. Easy Tracking on our website itself. Click here End to End Tracking of your order
4. Very easy returns and replacement. Click here FREE Returns when you choose store credit at the time of return
5. Safe Payments via Paypal or Credit/Debit Card
6. Free replacement
7. Contact us 24 7 at email@example.com or fill the Contact us form
Established in 1999, we are a woman founded ecommerce and trading corporate known for excellent customer service and 'risk-free' shopping.