2 in 1 Hammock with Mosquito Net and Pop-Up Light USA
Recommended by many, shop our best selling hammock with mosquito net and pop-up light
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-Star rated and highly recommended by customers everyday !
Benefits / Features
- Premium Quality Material hammocks are made with 210T Parachute Nylon. The material is soft, breathable, mildew-resistant and, if cared for, will last for a long lifetime.
- We use strong Tree-Friendly Straps rather than ropes-Many parks and campground are actually banning hammock ropes because they damage and harm trees. Our Redwood Tree Straps are 100% tree-friendly.
- Strong and Ultralight Carabiner-We use smooth aviation-grade aluminum carabiners, which are ultra-light (21g) and rated at over 1000lbs
- 2-in-1 REVERSIBLE DESIGN-Use as a regular hammock or with the mosquito netting when you need it! The hammock is two in one!
- 1.66 lbs for the complete bundle! Compare that to the weight of a one-man tent that costs 5-8x more!
- Our hammock has a unique pop-up frame and is completely knot-free, making it the easiest mosquito net hammock on the market to set up. It is perfect for camping, backpacking, hiking, travel, and other adventures!
- Unique Sun-Proof Design-fabric provides effective shading, which protects you against the bright sun and does not block your view.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
1. No risk, 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
2. Free Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees
3. Safe Payments via Paypal or Credit/Debit Card
4. End to End Tracking of your order
5. Contact us 24 7 at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the Contact us form
Established in 1999, we are a woman founded ecommerce and trading corporate known for excellent customer service and 'risk-free' shopping.
General Use: Outdoor Furniture
Age Group: Adults
1 x hammock-120cm x 250cm, fits 1 person laying down, or two as a chair - 500 lb limit
2 x 6.5ft Straps-1Loops each-1000D ultra nylon or 2 x 6.5ft Straps-10Loops each-1000D ultra nylon
2 x Premium carabiners
1 x Built in Mosquito net with 2x fiberglass poles to hold the netting
- bug net
Absolutely worth the money, comes with the straps and comfortably fits two! I only got it a few weeks ago but I've been in it every day and no signs of wear yet - great value!
Love these hammocks! Love the mosquito net too, excited to use it this summer! The net is attached to the hammock, so with my four toddlers, I just hook up the hammock upside down so the netting in on the bottom of the hammock and they can not come in contact with it!
Pretty easy set up. My 6' 240 lb son slept soundly during heavy rain on our camping trip recently. My son said that it was more comfortable than anything that he had ever slept in when camping. I did buy an additional rain tarp that we fitted above the hammock.
I’m very happy with this hammock and have been using it every day since I bought it.
We purchased this to hang on our sailboat. My husband loves it and the bug net is a plus when you are anchored or in a marina with mosquitos and no see ums’...