Dog, Puppy, Cat, Kitten Front Pet Carrier - Portable, Breathable
We all love our pets dearly, and would love to take them out almost every time we go out. Wouldn't it be comfortable for your pet and you if there is a backpack to carry them in ? ❤️ Your pet and you will love our super comfy backpack
Benefits / Features -
- Portable - it is very light and perfect size
- Mesh - makes it breathable for your pet
- Travel - traveling on train, bus, or even your bike, your furry friend will always be safe
- Double Shoulder - makes the pet safer on your back. You don't have to worry
- Breathable - so your pet gets enough air
- Mesh fabric - makes it light and breathable for your pet
- Prevent muggy odor - because the fabric used is very breathable
- Comfortable - perfect size for your pet
- Multi color options
- Easy to access side zipper - don't worry the zip is very smooth
Elastic top closure - so it comfortable wraps around your pet's neck
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
1. No risk, 60-Days Money Back Guarantee
2. Free Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees
3. Safe Payments via Paypal or Credit/Debit Card
4. End to End Tracking of your order
5. Contact us 24 7 at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the Contact us form
Applicable: Cats and Dogs
Color: Black, Rose Red, Blue, Green
1 Pet Backpack
About us ✅
Established in 1999, we are a woman founded ecommerce and trading corporate known for excellent customer service and 'risk-free' shopping.
This is ideal for puppy that has not been fully inoculated- he is quite happy inside and very safe - gets a lot of passing comments and smiles too
It is a fantastic bag to carry my puppy and he loves it... Ever since I took him out when he was very young (8 weeks) he at first was very uncomfortable with the world noises but being in this bag I was able to talk to him, hug and comfort him as you wear it on front...
It’s robust and a great way to take your puppy out before it’s had its vaccinations and when it’s too small for a long walk.
We bought the Large one. It's important to take your puppy out even when he's not yet allowed on the ground. Used this for our Cockapoo from 8 weeks old (about 2.5kg) onwards. He is now 14 weeks and weight nearly 6kg and he might have just about outgrown it.
This is a well made comfortable dog back pack. We have 6.5kilo dog and didn’t want to over-walk her when going on a long walks ourselves. The extra large bag was just right. It’s excellent value for money too. Depending on how your dog takes to it will play it’s part but our schitzu was perfectly content