Why Ammpoure Blue Light Blocking Glasses?
- REDUCES DIGITAL EYE STRAIN - Eye fatigue, dry eyes and headaches are symptoms of spending too much time in front of a digital screen. Ammpoure lens design has extra focusing power providing you sharper, clearer vision. This patented technology helps you focus more naturally creating less eye strain.
- IMPROVES COMFORT AND FOCUS - The overabundance of bright artificial light can create a strain on your eyes. But Ammpoure custom lens tints and filters block harsh blue light and glare so your eyes can finally relax. Focus longer. Work more efficiently.
- PROTECTS YOUR EYES - You probably work in an environment filled with fluorescent light, glare, and uncomfortable air currents. Our patented lens technology reduces glare and prevents dry eyes. Blue light blocking glasses for sleep and everyday use These are often referred to as sleeping glasses, because the blue blocking effect starts melatonin production which help you sleep
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-Star rated and highly recommended by customers everyday !
How do anti blue light glasses work?
Blocking out blue light with blue light glasses. We are in the era of electronics. During the evening you are probably watching something on Netflix, YouTube, TV, catching up on work on a computer or a tablet or just surfing the web. It’s okay, so is every one else. These artificial lights from gadgets emit a blue glow, a light wavelength similar to the day time sky.
This blue light enters your eyes and signals your brain to think it is still day time. Taking this signal, your brain then restricts the flow of melatonin through your body. Melatonin effects Melatonin (also known as the sleep hormone) is naturally produced in your body, when your eyes sense darkness at night. In addition to helping you sleep better, it sets your sleep-wake cycle. Imagine just waking up naturally without having to use an annoying alarm clock and actually feeling fresh in the morning.
These glasses are also known as Nighttime glasses and that’s the reason Glare protection The same technology that blocks the blue light filters also some green and yellow light that create the annoying glares. Especially the glares from reflected surfaces (snow, water, sidewalks, windshields and store windows) and make for more comfortable experiences for both recreational activities, such as boating, fishing, golfing, and daily activities, including shopping, driving and working in the yard.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
1. No risk, 60-Days Money Back Guarantee
2. Free Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees
3. Safe Payments via Paypal or Credit/Debit Card
4. End to End Tracking of your order
5. Contact us 24 7 at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the Contact us form
6. Return in 10 days
About us ✅
Established in 1999, we are a woman founded ecommerce and trading corporate known for excellent customer service and 'risk-free' shopping.
Lens Width: 51mm
Lens Height: 45mm
Frame Material: Acetate
Visible light perspective: 99
Uses: Blue Light Glasses
Function 2: Blue Light Blocking Glasses
Function 3: Computer glasses for women
Function 4: Glasses for Computer
Function 5: Anti Radiation Glasses
Function 6: Anti Blue Light Glasses
Function 7: Gaming Glasses
Function 8: Bluelight Glasses
Function 9: Computer Glasses Men
- blue light
I kept getting headaches and strained eyes every night so wanted to try these, so tested them in my PURE WHITE bright bathroom and it helped soooo much. Great investment. They aren’t the comfiest but I guess no glasses are? Still great value for money and I would recommend:)
Received glasses today. For the price was expecting just the glasses and nothing else. Came with a full case, a bag within the case to keep the glasses in, a cleaning cloth, blue light blocker tester. All thoroughly well made and packaged beautifully. So impressed and most importantly they work! Genuinely couldn't recommend highly enough!
Hi there, glasses are in great condition. I’m just confused about the blue light test. I shone the torch through the lens and the paper did not turn purple, but then when I put the glasses on, the paper still looks purple. The user guide seems to indicate that I should not be able to see the purple colour on the card when I put them on. Or does it mean that’s the way NOT to test it? Thanks.
I use a pc upwards of 14 hours a day, sometimes more and have always had issues with my eyes but these seem to have helped. It's hard to tell whether it's just some days my eyes are bad and some days they aren't or whether these glasses actually make a difference. But before I got them I had bad days with my eyes every 1 to 2 days and now I notice it's once every 2 - 3 weeks. So I would say it's worth trying:)
Love my blue light glasses and wear them regularly. They definitely seem to be effective. Comes with a harder case, soft material sleeve and glass cleaner. They are slightly wider than my face so look a little big but fit fine on my head. Big reflection on lens for video calls so others won’t be able to see your eyes.